My latest Instagrams
- Being @Ireland
- I've been the 'Twitter voice of Ireland' since Monday. So what's it been like? Read more – ‘Being @Ireland’.
- #IrelandAsks Should the Irish abroad be entitled to vote?
- After yesterday's post looking at where @Ireland's followers are, I thought it would be interesting to ask about voting rights for Irish citizens overseas Read more – ‘#IrelandAsks Should the Irish abroad be entitled to vote?’.
- Tweeting for Ireland
- This week I'll be curating the @Ireland Twitter account and trying to blog about the experience. Read more – ‘Tweeting for Ireland’.
- Timthumb.php security flaw makes hacking your WordPress site simple
- A vulnerability has been found in the very popular image resizer timthumb.php which hackers to easily compromise your site. Read more – ‘Timthumb.php security flaw makes hacking your WordPress site simple’.
- An introduction to Google+ (for normal people)
- A month ago Google launched their latest foray into the world of social networking, Google+. People keep asking me what it is, so here’s my best attempt. Read more – ‘An introduction to Google+ (for normal people)’.
- Spread.us – a new (and slightly sneaky) content syndication service
- Spread.us is an intriguing new way for publishers to syndicate their content – using their users’ Twitter and Facebook accounts to share their content Read more – ‘Spread.us – a new (and slightly sneaky) content syndication service’.
- Storyful opens its curation tools to the world
- @Storyful, the Irish news startup founded by @marklittlenews, has finally opened its backend to the world. It’s a familiar curation toolset, but one with a slight twist. Read more – ‘Storyful opens its curation tools to the world’.